A Legacy Video?
Legacy Videos is…
PRESERVATION of your stories and wisdom
RESPECT for our elders and those who have come before us
CONNECTING families and communities closer together
HEALING through the sharing of story.
What does one look like?
Click the play button on the image to learn more about the process of creating a Legacy Video!
Honor Your Life Story
Your life mattered.
The way we see it, a legacy video is a celebration of one’s life. Legacy Video was founded to preserve the stories, legacy, and traditions of your family tree.
Historians claim that we’ll all be forgotten in three generations, but we seek to defy this claim. We aim to create a cinematic time capsule that captures your words, your spirit and your heart. We roll back the years, allowing you to recollect moments that defined your life and will inspire the lives of others.
- Unedited and Uncut Interview
- Customized Questions
- Most Economical Option – Up to 60 Minutes Runtime
- Final film in digital files and to share with family members or to keep private.
- Final film delivered in physical USB
- Custom interview in the comfort of your own home
- Professionally filmed and edited
- Your photos digitized and incorporated
- Trailer – mini movie included
- Up to 30 minute runtime
- Final film delivered digitally AND in physical USB
- A 360 view of your life, help told by the perspective of others
- Everything in Autobiography plus:
- Multi-day and multi-location shoot and interview
- Interviews of family members and other special people in your life
- Digitized home videos incorporated
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free Movie Premiere and Watch Party – Projector, Screen and Audio included at location of your choice
Meet The Founder
Acie is a Canadian documentary and cinematic storyteller and founded Legacy Videos in 2021.
In addition to filmmaking he is also a mental health coach specializing in working with men and fathers. Being a father himself, he is a devoted family man.
Acie takes a story and art-first approach to creating films and drew inspiration for Legacy Videos after the loss of his grandma and friends whose lives were taken away from them too early.
He believed that he could make a difference in helping with the grieving process of loved ones by preserving and telling legacy stories of great human beings in their end-of-life stage.
Acie believes that Legacy Videos is more than just an interview and a film. It is a celebration of life, it is timeless but more importantly, it provides us an opportunity to reflect profoundly on our lives, come full circle on difficult topics and to embrace and accept life graciously.
Our Clients say
Book a Consultation
“The World Deserves to Hear Your Story; Allow Us Capture the Stories that Matter for The People You Love.“